the instrumental track to the vocals of the recording „Koniec Świata”, the Participant's interference in the vocal part is allowed (hereinafter: Contest Performance).
3. Participants undertake to insert the Contest Performance (instrumental track) in mp3 format up to 20 mb to www.2track.pro to the CONTESTS tab - „Kasia Lins Rework”.
4. The Participant shall send an application containing the name and sur- name, a pseudonym if used, address of residence, an electronic mail ad- dress, telephone number, date of birth with a completed declaration of age or consent of legal guardians in case of minors to following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Declaration of age and legal guardian consent forms are attached as annex no.1 to these contest rules and regulations. Additionally, upon the Organizer’s request, the Participant shall send the Contest Performance in wav format.
5. The Participant’s application without the above details may cause a rejec- tion of the contest work by the Organizer.
6. The Participant may take part in the Contest only once, irrespective of the number of Internet accounts owned.
7. The Organizer is not held responsible for the contest applications which fail to reach the Organizer due to reasons beyond their control, in particular due to a lack of an access to Internet by the Participant.
8. All costs related to the participation in the Contest are incurred by the Par- ticipant.
9. Posting an Contest Performance by the Participant on www.2track.pro con- stitutes an acceptance hereof.
10.The Participant undertakes that the Artistic Performance is a result of their individual work and contains no elements infringing the provisions of law or third party rights. The Organizer reserves the right to reject works made in violation of the provisions hereof and not to award a prize to a person who violated these Regulations.
1. The Contest commences on the 14th of August 2020 at the moment of publishing these rules and regulations on the website of the Organizer and the vocals of the songs referred to in point III.2. hereof on the portal 2TRACK under the following address https://2track.pro/contests/31
2. The contest works may be submitted to the Organizer until the 14th of September 2020, 23:59 hours, by posting them on the portal 2TRACK in the CONTEST tab under the following address www.2track.pro
3. The Contest results shall be published at www.2track.pro on www.2track- .pro on 28th of September 2020 the latest.
V. Contest settlement.
1. The Contest Jury is composed of the representatives of the Organizer and Universal Music. The artist Kasia Lins is also part of the Contest Jury.
2. While selecting winners of the Contest, the Jury takes into consideration artis- tic values of the contest performance complying with the technological criteria